Hello,i am new to the site(28.11) ..i post too many pictures the first time ,i get the answere 2 days after and then i send the 4,,this was on 2of december!..still no  answre,i see the QC saying that i am waiting but its now 8days...So,how long i need to wait?A month?..Because i already deleate my account in istockphotos about this!They sad clearly that i have to wait 2weeks to 30 day(!) and not only for my first submission but for each time i want to upload pictures!And i think its stuped because i cant make a crhistmas picture one month before christmas... So ,anybody knowshow long it takes???

IStock only has this rules on the first submission. 100% sure. And then Istock rejects only photos that are incorrect.

Alamy is different. You can upload as much photos you want whenever you want as long they are technically correct. If they find a slightly unsharp photo they will reject all your photos in the submission batch. If this happen regulary they will let you wait one month before you can submit again. This is like a punishment for not taking care of the technical quality.

So like it is said many and many times on the forum and also in the guidelines.... make sure your photos are at 100% size 100% correct. Then you will always pass QC and it means you will have a average approval waiting time of 24 hours.

Mirco

Archived