QC speed

I upload batches of 5 to 10 generally but that is because I do not take so many photos.

Allan

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Getting a couple of dozen images together can take me ages. We should start a "slow photography" movement.

Going back to 10" x 8" plate cameras?

Now that is slow.

Allan

I upload batches of 5 to 10 generally but that is because I do not take so many photos.

Allan

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Getting a couple of dozen images together can take me ages. We should start a "slow photography" movement.

Yes, Tai Chi Foto, a lesser, not-so-Asian, martial art.

Allan

Yes, Tai Chi Foto, a lesser, not-so-Asian, martial art.

. . . hand on, Edo, I think I have a pic of that . . .

singmonka.jpg

Only been posting since the beginning of January, I've had every picture pass QC.  However, I was waiting 3 days last week for a small batch to pass.  Surely that doesn't happen often?

Was it a weekend? QC doesn't work during weekends. Friday batches will pass on Monday.

Cheers,

Philippe

Nope, it was midweek...

Archived