Hello From Ontario, Canada

Paul OToole

Paul, you really would benefit from a whole lot more detail in your captioning and key-wording. Make and year of manufacture of the classic cars for a start. Probably the model would be required by most photo buyers. Batch editing isn't helping you either, you've just hung the same information on whole runs of photos which clearly don't fit. Surely not all those town criers are from Kingston Ontario? I grew up in Kingston but don't recognise any of the locations. But that was a good few years ago!

Key-wording is the only way photo buyers will find their way to your images so details must be attached to every individual photo. Takes effort and research, but otherwise you are pretty well wasting your time. Pity 'cause the photos are fine!

Thanks all for the great advice, I took some and revised all of the images I had information for "buskers; town criers, & cars" with names; models,years etc. When out shooting I will also start obtaining more specific info depending on the subject.

Very nice images, Paul, and welcome!

You need the scientific names along with the common names for all wildlife. Don't just say deer, but white-tailed deer, then the scientific name. This goes for birds, insects and plants. If it is alive, it needs proper ID. If you know sex, add female or male, stag, doe, etc.

Lol, this goes for dead things that were once alive, too.

Wikipedia is a good source for scientific names. I have had butterflies and flowers searched only by the scientific name, and I'm sure, other things, too.

Welcome Paul nice pics but work on keywords.  I do car and their engines, and you need correct keywords. To this one I would add 1958 58 50s chevy Chevrolet impala and black.  Remove racecar and convertible, also add coupe, and hardtop. classic-automobiles-F6P8W6.jpg

Archived