Manage Images tabs not working

Hi
      Anyone else having problems with the Manage Images tabs? Drop downs do not appear to be working in the attributes section. I cannot exit without resorting to Task Manager and closing from there. I am running Windows 7 Pro and using latest Firefox browser

Chris

Hi Chris

Yes, I have the same problem intermittently - it seems Manage Images just hangs and I have to kill the process and start again.  I think it's probably a flash issue.

I have Windows 7 running Firefox 41.0.2 and Flash 19.0.0.226.  The problem seems to have got worse recently so I'm not sure if it's an update to Firefox or to Flash that has caused it, but it's very annoying, especially if it happens just after you've made batch changes but before you've hit the save button!

Mark

Exactly the same issue. Windows 7 and Firefox, manage image tabs randomly freeze up firefox entirely. It's flash that's causing it, if you kill the process the rest of the windows come back to life. Very frustrating.

Also within manage images, the right hand pane where I believe the help normally is just shows script errors.

Off to try a different browser.....

*edit to add* Chrome worked fine, no freezes although it's a small test window. help files still in code as per John below.

Problems is definately back. On W10 and Firefox, occasional hangs and buttons not working on V2. The old version also is saving changes but is not then changing the status.

Funny since it was Alamy that emailed telling me that I had images which needed to be made ready....

I just gave the latest Firefox update a try on manage images and it seem like the problem may be fixed.  Maybe other users could test it out and report back.  I have been using Chrome to sidestep the problem.

Yes, the new Firefox seems to do the trick.

I was having the problem again this morning still using Firefox 41.0.2, but upgraded to Firefox 42.0 half way through my keywording session and it worked fine for the rest of the images.

Yes, the new Firefox seems to do the trick.

I was having the problem again this morning still using Firefox 41.0.2, but upgraded to Firefox 42.0 half way through my keywording session and it worked fine for the rest of the images.

Let's hope it also makes Manage 1.0 work again.

For a couple of month I have been using IE for that. I would love to be able to return to Firefox.

Thank you for pointing out the update!

wim

Archived