View size preference PS

Maybe someone here knows. When working with images in Photoshop, I generally prefer a certain view size of 46% on my iMac monitor, which is actual size for me. Yet images naturally open at 33%, so I need to reset them each time to get them to 46% to begin working.

So my question: Is there some preference that can make all my newly opened images be 46% on my screen automatically?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think this is possible by a preference or any other user setting. However, I was browsing the Adobe Photoshop forums (could have been Photoshop.com - another official forum) earlier and I saw a post asking if it was possible to open documents at a specific zoom level. The answer referred to a script that does something like this. However, I couldn't find it when I went back just now to have a look but you might have some luck either searching or posting this - perhaps in the Adobe scripting forum - those guys are usually very helpful. 

Archived