Stockimo 'old' news photos - must/should have Stockimo look?

Is Alamy interested in contributors submitting Stockimo editorial-news photos that are MORE than 48 hours old AND do NOT have digital alteration, filters added?

• sample photos, captured with iPhone 6S+, in Long Island, New York 9/27/2015:  American Idol semi-finalist Robbie Rosen | JuJitsu

This is mainly for future reference - Ann

Here's the quote from Stockimo.com...

What type of images do you want?

We want cool images taken on your phone. We want inspiration and innovation. What you take is up to you. We want you to shoot what you love and be as creative and adventurous as you like. You can also submit breaking news shots taken in the last 24 hours by opting IN to stockimonews. That's what we do want, we don't want anything illegal or offensive (obviously).

The only Stockimo news images I have uploaded are unfiltered. They went into stock after 48 hours. I'm not sure if that's not the best route to get unfiltered images into Stockimo. Maybe others have more experience of this?

I uploaded a 'filtered' news shot onto Stockimo and received a message stating that filtered news images would not be accepted. It suggested that I re-submit the original image which I did. Sadly, that was also rejected! Suspect it just wasn't my day...

Regards

John

Archived