Ferrari Model help please

Mal, 

Many thanks, I have done an internet search on it, looking for a view of the rear of the car.   I have an image of the rear, which I did not upload as the background was not good, and it does like the model you mention.  The one I found just sold for $3.3 million.

I wonder about the year, the registration has a suffix "M" which was used August 1973 to July 1974.   That may not mean anything as it might not be the original registration.

I thought the pop-up lights were introduced to comply with US regs as the original fixed-light design were deemed too low for the US? So Ferrari made the change to pop-ups in the way that the US Corvettes were made. At least that's what I understood, may be wrong though!

And isn't it properly known as 365 GTS/4 Daytona Spyder? But even classic car experts may disagree with that.

You could just leave it as right-hand drive as it could be an import and conversion (and I think one or two fixed roof versions have even been converted to look like Spyders).

I think it is actually called the 365 GTB/4 Daytona Spyder.  The Convertible model is the rare one and has historically been worth much more.  Don't forget to add keywords like convertible cabrio drop top spyder.  Here is a link.  There was quite a market at one time converting the hardtop model to a convertible so you have to be careful.  If you follow the link there are original and conversion cars listed and a very large price difference between the two. https://www.classicdriver.com/en/cars/ferrari/365-gtb4-daytona-1969-1973?page=1

Archived