Uploads not showing

Hi, newbie here. I have successfully uploaded my first 24 photos which have been accepted and are on sale. I did this via both FTP and standard upload and both worked fine. However I've done another FTP upload and another standard one since and none of these are showing up in my submissions or images at all in My Alamy. Not even 'awaiting QC'. Both of these were over 2-3 days ago. Any thoughts? It's as is my images have disappeared! Thanks, Zoe

I've got the same thing with a FTP upload yesterday - all seems to have gone OK but no sign of it at Alamy.  Maybe things have slowed down because of the Bank Holiday.  I was planning to leave it until tomorrow and then contact Members' Services.  Anybody had a successful upload over the Bank holiday?

Steve

Hi Cheers folks,

Not duplicate sets, I've done different images over both routes. Just trying to see what works best for me. Good point re the bank holiday - If still no word I'll contact member services in a day or two.

Thanks

Z

Archived