Hello and Greetings from Malaysia.

Amril Izan Imran

Hello fellow photographers,

I am a freelance landscape photographer based in Malaysia.  Just joined Alamy a two weeks ago after reading about Alamy in Practical Photography magazine's July issue.  Alamy has just accepted a batch of my images but I guess there will still be a long way to go to really make some pocket money out of this.  But good to meet fellow photographers all over the world.

Besides Malaysia, I do spend some of my time shooting in Perth, Australia as well as I have lots of family members there. 

Most of my images are uploaded in Flickr and 500px as well.  Feel free to have a look.

Please let me know if anyone of you are coming down to Malaysia.  Can show you lots of interesting places to shoot.

Thanks and keep on shooting ya..

Welcome, and congrats with getting your first batch of photos through Alamy QC! They look great. I also just got started with Alamy. So far so good, and the Forum community has been really helpful.

Best of luck with everything! 

• 1 month later...

Hi Amril,

I am a Malaysian as well. Although I have registered in 2008 I have just uploaded my images recently and started being active with Alamy.

You have a collection of nicely captured photos.

Congrats on being an Alamy member :)

Yes, Imran, very nice images indeed.

I've been to Malaysia and all those other spots in South East Asia. I remember KL as being hotter than Saigon . . . is that even possible? Maybe i was smoking some funny stuff or drinking too much No. 33 (gone now, sadly) or Tiger beer. 

Stay involved and you will succeed with Alamy. It will not happen overnight. 

:wacko:

Archived