whats up with alamy payments!!!!

Hello, this will b only the second payment i get from alamy, so i dont remember how it works. the money im due has cleared for some time now.

first my alamy page said

" alamy will pay you aug 1st"

then it said

"alamy will pay you aug 2nd"

then it said

"alamy will pay you aug 3d"

well i received a email (on aug3d?) saying i will get a pmt within 7 biz days.

now i checked and my alamy page is saying

"alamy will pay you sept 1st"!!!!!!!!

anyone know what is going on?

thanks

Mine has been paid (or at least my you have been paid email" has been sent, but I too have cleared balance still sitting there with the September 1st payment date. I'm sure that will probably disappear in the morning though.

Jill

They usually pay on 1st, but if 1st is on a weekend, it would be the Monday thereafter. 

Look at the figures. What sum were you supposed to get on 1 August. Is this the same sum you're supposed to get on 1 September?

Go into accounts balance to check. 

Had a very swift reply from MS. In my case, one of my 'Cleared' images had yet to pass the 45 days required for 'security and fraud' checks. Without this sale, my total did not exceed the $75 min limit, and the payment date shifted to 1 Sep. The pertinent quotes from MS were:

"A payment is made when an invoice gets paid by the customer or after 45 days, whichever is later"

"If a payment is cleared, however is awaiting security and fraud checks, it will be added to the subsequent Payrun".

thanks for all the help/replies. to answer some questions, yes im pst the 45 days, all the money has cleared already, and the total wasovwer 75, abt $150.

my page now reads

"Current Cleared Balance: $0 We'll pay you once your balance is over $75"

which is what it should be saying, guess it was just a glitch?

so we should get it shortly, yay!

its just...times are tough nowadays, money wise, and i spent some $ ONLY cause it said i would get paid by the 1st. so thet screwed me up a bit. and if i did not get it paid by sept 1st. then id realy be scewed. hope you all are doing better.

will let u know when i get it.

thanx

thanks for all the help/replies. to answer some questions, yes im pst the 45 days, all the money has cleared already, and the total wasovwer 75, abt $150.

my page now reads

its just...times are tough nowadays, money wise, and i spent some $ ONLY cause it said i would get paid by the 1st. so thet screwed me up a bit. and if i did not get it paid by sept 1st. then id realy be scewed. hope you all are doing better.

thanx

That was probably payed because balance is 0 and there is no specification of next payment date.

Same problem here, I've got a message alamy will pay you on august 1st, 2nd, 3rd and now september 1st.

But unlike yours my cleared balance still has complete amount and there is a message "we'll pay you on september 1st".

IS THERE A RULE ON ALAMY TO WHICH DATE IN CURRENT MONTH PAYMENT SHOULD BE RECEIVED TO BE PROCESSED AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH?

I've been waiting couple of months for that payment which was cleared on july 30th and now I have to wait one more month until september 1st.

I am extremely dissatisfied with such procedure.

my page now reads

thanx

That was probably payed because balance is 0 and there is no specification of next payment date.

Same problem here, I've got a message alamy will pay you on august 1st, 2nd, 3rd and now september 1st.

But unlike yours my cleared balance still has complete amount and there is a message "we'll pay you on september 1st".

IS THERE A RULE ON ALAMY TO WHICH DATE IN CURRENT MONTH PAYMENT SHOULD BE RECEIVED TO BE PROCESSED AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH?

I've been waiting couple of months for that payment which was cleared on july 30th and now I have to wait one more month until september 1st.

Banet, i bet yours will also change like mine did, could be a que that has not reached you yet? hope yous changes tomorow. it should if you met all the requirments. Alamy is good but sometimes the do stuff like this.

my page now reads

thanx

Banet, i bet yours will also change like mine did, could be a que that has not reached you yet? hope yous changes tomorow. it should if you met all the requirments. Alamy is good but sometimes the do stuff like this.

No it won't, because now I have cleared date august 1st in my net revenue report! I am pretty much sure it was cleared before that date. "Alamy WILL pay you on august 1st" was my initial message, changed to august 2nd on saturday evening, changed to august 3rd on sunday evening and finally changed to september 1st on monday evening. I was browsing the forum on tuesday to check for similar problems and saw your message from the same day with exactly the same symptoms.  Could be a software bug but I think that somebody at Alamy made a mistake. Same symptoms but different resolutions, sounds to me like a "human factor". I hope it won't happened again. I'm not angry, only dissapointed, so, I'm telling this just for the record.

Icon,

You seem to be allright person. What happened that you have a red arrow bomb :rolleyes: . I am verry bored at the moment so i would like to find the thread where you "earned" them. I guess it will be amusing.

Anyway +1 from me to build you up mate. :D

Mirco

Icon,

You seem to be allright person. What happened that you have a red arrow bomb :rolleyes: . I am verry bored at the moment so i would like to find the thread where you "earned" them. I guess it will be amusing.

Anyway +1 from me to build you up mate. :D

Mirco

Mirco, believe me, some things are best left undisturbed.

dd

microV, thanks, i realy dnt remember? i know im old and grumpy and i tend to get bored and argumenattive and i like shaking things up (playing devils advocate) so ppl can see there is another side to the story. thats prob what happened. though i do recall calling ppl sheep followers, not sure ir it was here though. but what dustydingo said is prob a good idea, i dnt even want to know:) oh, i think i remember...but i dnt want to.

BannetL check your "view your Balance of account" tab and see if it shows a paid date, mine shows 7/2015. if it does i would say you are getting paid.

Archived