Showing keywords

Floydian

I noticed that showing keywords to everyone is leading to strange results. Others copied *MY* keywords and paste them in in their own images without any corrections! So if people search for my images under my name those images also show up...weird!

We all think about our own and maybe unique keywords and others use them just as simple as that. Is this something that can be removed in the near future?

I think Alamy prohibits the copying of keywords. If you email MS with details of the infringement they should take action. What action, I don't know, but it's worth a try.

Thanks Ian, i will do that!

I think Alamy prohibits the copying of keywords. If you email MS with details of the infringement they should take action. What action, I don't know, but it's worth a try.

Alamy are now encouraging copying of keywords and certainly won't take action on infringements.  This has been discussed before as it has upset many people.

Pearl

Archived