Does this activity have a name?

Caught this image of kids playing on Canada Day. I called it jousting, but I know that isn't right. Anyone have a better name for it?

And as a side note when searching for my own image I used "jousting children" and nothing came up. "jousting girl" I got results. Although in my keywords the word jousting comes after children, shouldn't the image still come up in a search?

*** Just did it again and this time my images are at the top of page 1. Did I miss them first time?

two-children-having-fun-jousting-with-bu

Jill

Caught this image of kids playing on Canada Day. I called it jousting, but I know that isn't right. Anyone have a better name for it?

And as a side note when searching for my own image I used "jousting children" and nothing came up. "jousting girl" I got results. Although in my keywords the word jousting comes after children, shouldn't the image still come up in a search?

*** Just did it again and this time my images are at the top of page 1. Did I miss them first time?

two-children-having-fun-jousting-with-bu

Jill

And you could horizontally flip it and add "generation Y" to the keywords . . .

dd

Joust Moonwalk Party Gladiator Jousting Battle Inflatable Bouncy Castle

wim

Now that is a book title if ever I saw one.

Or maybe a father Ted product label, God rest his soul. Like Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze alcoholic chocolate sleeping aid, banned in most countries.

. . . Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze alcoholic chocolate sleeping aid, banned in most countries.

I'm pretty sure I have some old negs of that somewhere . . .

dd

Joust Moonwalk Party Gladiator Jousting Battle Inflatable Bouncy Castle

wim

Now that is a book title if ever I saw one.

Or maybe a father Ted product label, God rest his soul. Like Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze alcoholic chocolate sleeping aid, banned in most countries.

;-)

It must be in the air:

Boryeong-Mud-Festiva.jpg

News in Holland today: Amsterdam is going to have a bouncy castle festival for grown-ups.

Springkussen Festival - August 29&30

-facebook

(image is the Korean Mud Festival)

wim

Archived