How was your June 2015?

48 sales so has made up for an awful May. Best month so far for 2015 and this rolling year but June and May together make for an average two months.

Pearl

I would die for 48 sales in a month Pearl! Same as for Doc with 55! (I could easily develop an inferiority complex at this point! :) But I  would also like to say well done for  sales figures like those! 

I would die for 48 sales in a month Pearl! Same as for Doc with 55! (I could easily develop an inferiority complex at this point! :) But I  would also like to say well done for  sales figures like those! 

Thanks John but I do have 3x as many images.

Pearl

I sale for $7 - distributor to boot. Zooms were non-existent until the last week of the month. Seems as soon as I started uploading again, the views and zooms increased greatly. Or could just be a coincidence.

Jill

I don't know what happened but in May, but I was ranked very high....just for one month.  This made my June the best I've ever had at Alamy.

I had 8 images licensed at $911 gross.  Highest $250 and Lowest $15 (for use in an internal powerpoint presentation).

To put that into perspective, I've had 16 images licensed so far this year.  I hope the trend continues, but I realize this is just a fluke.  The positive is I've exceeded total revenue from last year after the first six months.

4 sales for about $37 to me ($74 gross). 

Not a bad ratio of sales per thousand images, I guess, but one of my lowest monthly returns for a long time. I hope this is just a temporary glitch. 

Doubling my figures for year to now to get an estimate of the whole year's total, I'm heading for largest number of sales ever but - the lowest revenue to me since 2010. I really hope the second half of this year is better than the first half :-) 

Archived