When I recently updated my CC subscription, (to 2014) I lost my Nik and Topaz software under "Filters".  I still have them on my Mac under "Applications" but can't figure out how to get them listed through PS.

Any ideas?  And... :lol:  remember I'm horrible at technical stuff!!  All help appreciated.

Betty

Betty,

https://support.topazlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/203014428-How-do-I-get-my-Topaz-filters-into-Photoshop-CC-2014-

For Nik filters you will need a new download/update that includes CC2104. When you click/run the installer (at least for Windoze), it has a dialog box for which program you want it to install in. Old Nik filter versions will not have CC2014 in that box.

Thank you, Geoff. I did find in my download folder my Topaz download, and reinstalled it. It appears in PS, now. Haven't had a chance to see if I have the Nik Suite, yet. But if I need the 2014 version, then I suppose I have to contact the supplier.

On another note, I now have two PS icons (one is the latest version) on my desktop now. Can I delete the old one with no harm? Considering how little I know about technical issues, this fool tends to not step in where angels fear to tread.

Archived