So what exactly does this first line mean?...."When providing us with content or posting content (in each case for publication, whether on- or off-line) using the Services,"

If we just use PayPal to send and receive payments then we're not providing any content; or, are we?

Puzzled.... :huh:

Phil

Is this something we need to worry about?

**** link removed ***

I'll wait to see the comments of others who really are lawyers . . . I will never knowingly give a site like r** **e creations the benefit of one single page view by my hand . . . and I'd counsel extreme caution toward any analysis appearing on a website that in the past has published such brilliant articles as the one which championed sea salt and baking soda as the best, all-natural remedy for curing cancer and radiation sickness.

Each to his / her own of course . . .

dd

http://www.thelawtog.com/what-do-paypals-proposed-terms-changes-mean-to-photographers/

Some explanation from the very helpful Rachel Brenke. It is not as bad as you may think.

Thanks for the link. It's still all a bit confusing, but I never thought PayPal was really my pal anyway.

So, what is PayPal up to? As pointed out, we aren't really supplying them with any "content," just letting them manage our hard-earned.

The way I read it... its for cases for example where a company uploads their logo to a Paypal service.A bit like you may use the paypal logo on your website.

So they are just covering their backsides with legalese, so to speak.

Archived