Post your positive results here :)

Jools telling that they do the keywording and marketing i can allready imagine wich agency its is ;) ......... Spain is not far away.....

But only a guess.

Not even close! And in any case they give more of a percentage.

Jools telling that they do the keywording and marketing i can allready imagine wich agency its is ;) ......... Spain is not far away.....

But only a guess.

The fact that the sale was reported yesterday is the give away clue.

Pearl

But only a guess.

The fact that the sale was reported yesterday is the give away clue.

Pearl

Not necessarily as not everyone will know the ins and outs of the place. Granted, I know you do Pearl!

But only a guess.

Not even close! And in any case they give more of a percentage.

That's good to hear. Congratulations.

$100 for a Wall Street Journal 1 day print and 1 year web slideshow is nice. Far better rate than some of the UK comics and no distributor top-slicing either.

Americans and Germans still know how to pay for pix apparently.

19 new licences came in yesterday including several 3 figure sales - something of a record for me - very positive!

Well done Alamy!

Kumar

And I get excited if I hit that number in a month!! Yes, well done!

Make that a year for me. :(

Allan

My best Alamy year for revenue already (previous best in 2008).

Nearly matched last year's sales volume total too, so things going well here (considering how things are nowadays).

...and still 6 months to go !

Cheers Alamy

As of this month my number of sales is equal to all I made in 2014 and revenue is just $12 less than all 12 months of 2014, so I'm feeling more positive than I have about Alamy in quite a while. My average license this month was $80 which is better than I've seen for most sales the past couple of years. Zooms and views are up significantly too. Hope the trend continues.  B)

A nice license of the 1969 moon landing.  I stayed up all that night photographing the TV screen never

imagining capitalising on these photos:

http://tinyurl.com/potrcyb

I can imagine seeing those images first time round was an unforgettable event.  I was just thinking if there any events between then and the present day that have had a similar impact to later generations. The ones that have been seered into my memory have sadly been examples  of tragedy rather than the achievement of mankind.

Michael

Nothing else comes close to that moment when we became an interplanetary species. I was 8 at the time and had just seen '2001'- can you imagine that?

Unfortunately we climbed the mountain, had a look over the top and said 'thanks, but no thanks' and came back down again. We've hardly climbed the foothills since.

As one amateur rocketeer used to sign off wistfully-we were promised jetpacks.

The future has been cancelled. I'm not sure you can even say we're living in the Space Age anymore.

Got this e-mail from Stockimo this morning..

Hello Lisa

Great news - your collection is trending! 

You've probably noticed your photos popping up regularly on the Customer Likes feed. Well, you'll be pleased to know you're in the top 5% of the entire Stockimo collection! 

Got this e-mail from Stockimo this morning..

Hello Lisa

Great news - your collection is trending! 

You've probably noticed your photos popping up regularly on the Customer Likes feed. Well, you'll be pleased to know you're in the top 5% of the entire Stockimo collection! 

Congratulations Lisa.  

That is good news for you.  Can you please direct me to the Customer Likes feed?

Does it only apply to the Stockimo collection?

Kathy

Archived