Post your positive results here :)

Well, I was so pleased to get an email from alamy informing me my mobile phone imagery portfolio had been selected July's 'latest imagery' page.

Ams images  if anyone would like a peek. 

ann

1 hour ago, ann m said:

Well, I was so pleased to get an email from alamy informing me my mobile phone imagery portfolio had been selected July's 'latest imagery' page.

Ams images  if anyone would like a peek. 

ann

Well done. Terrific images. I was happy to see that when I zoomed on your cat's paws the similar images included some of my tabby's paws. Those tabbies are so wonderful.

Paulette

29 minutes ago, kay said:

I kept seeing these pop up - well done!

Thanks - I was one of only 3 pro togs there, I think I cleaned up as the others were just from the papers, not Alamy contributors.  If I could get this much exposure from 13 pics every week I'd be a rich man!

Woke up to see another sale credited. My third overall. Still surprised I have sales on Alamy.

My last two sales did not register as zooms in Alamy Measures. How can this be and what does this mean?

Thanks!

No big money here, but bought a G5X as a pocket camera a couple of weeks ago, and it's already started to pay for itself, two pix in the Sun weather online thing a couple of days ago, here's the best of the two...

sidmouth-devon-uk-17th-july-2017-beach-c

Another 15/18 similar sales will see it paid for ....

:lol:

3 hours ago, roman t said:

Woke up to see another sale credited. My third overall. Still surprised I have sales on Alamy.

My last two sales did not register as zooms in Alamy Measures. How can this be and what does this mean?

Thanks!

Not all sales are zoomed.

On 19/7/2017 at 08:04, Hellonearth said:

Milestone of 3000 images reached today which means I have added more than 1500 since the year started. Looking forward to reaching the next milestone of 5,000 images which I expect will take me a little longer than 7 months!

That's a big number in such a small amount of time - well done!

Had my 3rd sale of the month drop in today.  An editorial use for 1 year for a Slovak organisation for $5.57.  Why the hell do I bother?!!!  Absolutely disgusted.  What really took the p*ss was the statement 'bulk discount applied' in the details.  How much lower can we go?!

Colblimp, it's been something I've been looking at for quite awhile already. I've had a few $3 sales for 5 years editorial use.

After a looong series of under $10 I finally got a $100 again.
Maybe this will be the start of better times again.

Haven't been in here in a couple weeks - lots of greenies - good to see some nice sales and other milestones - congrats to many of you. And love that portfolio Ann / Ams Images - gorgeous! 

No news on that book cover -  looks like there are lots of possibilities they're considering. I wasn't holding my breath. Hope one of us makes the grade. It'd sure be nice. 

Three sales in a row this month - all decent amounts so that's something. 

• 2 weeks later...

2nd sale a few days ago, a dubious PU and judging from people here those may get refunded. Of all the places I've been and photographed in the world this one must have been the dullest photo I've uploaded, not even nice light!

Still, had a fantastic few days taking photos on the Kenyan coast which I was more mindful to shoot for stock, hopefully they sell.

Archived