Hi to all,

Being new, this is my first post;I am submitting my 4 test images but after two chances I am still unsuccessful due to this reason: excessive similars.What does it means?are there too many pictures of the subject in alamy or the test pictures are all too similar.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hi to all,

Being new, this is my first post;I am submitting my 4 test images but after two chances I am still unsuccessful due to this reason: excessive similars.What does it means?are there too many pictures of the subject in alamy or the test pictures are all too similar.

Thank you in advance for your time.

It means that the images you have submitted are too similar.

Try submitting 4 very different images, all taken in optimum conditions e.g. good light, good depth of field focus, etc.

John.

from here:  http://www.alamy.com/contributor/help/prepare-images.asp

Under "We reject images for"

Excessive Similars

"We will only accept a series if the images have very different angles, framing or model’s expressions etc. However, you must tightly edit your images otherwise they will appear further down search results. Customers do not want to spend time editing through your work."

Still I'm a little surprised you can get excessive similars from just 4 images. They must've been very similar. :)

Archived