No measures results?

On measures I would just assume they are late, it does occasionally happen - I think one day last week it was late afternoon, but when they appeared I had loads of zooms :) But interesting on the loggin as I also had problems this morning, I didn't have to change password though

These threads always make me feel like I'm the only chain-dragger here: I'm lucky if I check Measures once a fortnight, let alone once a day.

Does this mean I'm inadequate Measure-wise? . . .

dd

These threads always make me feel like I'm the only chain-dragger here: I'm lucky if I check Measures once a fortnight, let alone once a day.

Does this mean I'm inadequate Measure-wise? . . .

dd

Nope. It just means I have OCD. ;)  One license in today. A whole $3.01 to me. Whey hey!

Normally both my pc and mobile log in automatically, but yesterday I needed to log in manually. Thankfully Google remembers my password otherwise I too may have had to go through the new/forgotten password route. Possibly something to do with the page's cookies?

Archived