News Upload not working

Tried upload regular files by stock, not working as well :/

Wiskerke, it gives me red rejection after few trying of proccess, why should I stay on it when it's finished as error?

I got red lines for 3 files while I surfed elsewhere in a newly opened window. It resumed when I returned. I have my networking window of the task manager open, so I could see what was happening. Don't know why upload stopped.

wim

edit: this was not today

I used the news upload yesterday and it was very slow. I cancelled the first attempt, but then tried again and got on with something else, when, eventually, it worked. There does seem to be a problem. My last few stock uploads have gone through quickly, so it's just the news feed in this instance.

In the late evening I tried to upload news few files, got green strip after processing but the page looked different, had no link to "you can track your submission..." or didn't get email with pass (almost never get it in the fact). Something to focus on for IT guys, I guess.

If you are doing news regularly, and are getting sales of those images, then ask for the FTP access to the news stream...

quicker, more robust, and configurable to work from a range of devices

km

Was given FTP access, then was informed that there were problems with it. Just sent e-mail to check.

have you tried using it?

No, I was given access, but didn't receive the 2nd email with login details etc, just a note that they had problems. I should have followed it up sooner, I'm doing it now, thanks.

Archived