Pretty Sure I've Been Sent to Jail

Well, I submitted a few images on Sunday, Jan 11th, and the submission has not cleared yet.  I'm pretty sure I'm in the sin bin for a while.  I went back and looked over my submitted images and discovered one of the images was submitted in error.  It was the copy I had reserved for my Flickr photostream.  I'm sure it is overly sharp by Alamy QC standards.  No artifacting at 100% but still more sharp than any other I will usually submit.

I really hate not being told immediately.  I seem to check my email every 10 minutes for that acceptance email, that never comes.  LOL

Edit:  And to top it off, I meant to post this in the QC forum....not my week.  :-)

Rick, I am still waiting for a submission on Saturday 10th. Alamy say that glich should be all sorted by the end of the week, so not long to wait. Either that or I will see you in the sin bin! :unsure:

On the QC forum Alamy has put a posting re delays at present.

Thanks George.  Hope I didn't jinx my submission.  It would be my first rejection.

If it is your first rejection, then you probably won't have to spend much or any time in the sin bin. Good luck.

Thanks George.  Hope I didn't jinx my submission.  It would be my first rejection.

If it is your first rejection, then you probably won't have to spend much or any time in the sin bin. Good luck.

Thanks John.  I am probably harder on myself than Alamy is.  I review my images 3 times before submission and reject a bunch.  I've learned from looking at the libraries of the Forum posters.  The quality here is astonishing and I want mine to measure up.  Good QC on Alamy's part only helps us in the long run.

Thanks John.  I am probably harder on myself than Alamy is.  I review my images 3 times before submission and reject a bunch.  I've learned from looking at the libraries of the Forum posters.  The quality here is astonishing and I want mine to measure up.  Good QC on Alamy's part only helps us in the long run.

You can't judge image quality from what you see on Alamy. QC view at 100% and they have been much harsher recently. I have had recent sales on images I wouldn't dare submit now.

Archived