I haven't found the advance search route yet, but of course you can still click the blue number under your avatar.  12870 in your case.

Strangely that number isn't quite right for me even though I have logged in ant out a few times. But who cares?

ah so, magnifying glass

Click the magnifying glass, takes you to advance search. Then put your name in.

No advanced option for me now on the new page, and as has been mentioned, no fast track to live news (surely a very important portal?).

The live news link was worse than I thought...just followed the above advice and clicked on all images in the search box, then noting.  Tried again.  Nothing.  Then the penny dropped that I had to click on the magnifying glass as well. I know I will get used to it but that is very clunky and unfriendly.

OK, I must be thick. I can't find any latest news images. I either get a blank page called news or a selection of old stuff.  :angry:

Click on the drop-down menu to the right of the search box and select 'Live news' (no need to enter any search terms in the search box).  Now click on the magnifying glass and it will take you to the news feed.

Generally supportive of the new layout, but if we have trouble finding these things, then God help the buyer!  Not good. :(

OK, I must be thick. I can't find any latest news images. I either get a blank page called news or a selection of old stuff.  :angry:

Click on the drop-down menu to the right of the search box and select 'Live news' (no need to enter any search terms in the search box).  Now click on the magnifying glass and it will take you to the news feed.

Generally supportive of the new layout, but if we have trouble finding these things, then God help the buyer!  Not good. :(

I can find the live news page but there's nothing in it. Do I now have to put in a keyword? This can't be good for buyers. Strange things happening on the Net Revenue page too.

So, am I still the only one who can't get the advanced search box?

Click the magnifying glass -- then to the right of the search box at the top of the page is a link to Advanced Search.

Paulette

I must be really tired today - I was on front page few times today and didn't notice any change, lol :D Now I see it after enter this thread.

It's not usual with me to say that but I really like the new look. It is how it should be, much better than before :)

Archived