why are android phones deemed unsuitable for stockimoto

qaz

thats it really, would luv to know the answer. anyone know if an official post has been put up to answer this

thanks

why are android phones deemed unsuitable for stockimoto

hummm.... so i guess this means they simply haven't got round to writing an app. pity cause i strongly suspect i can by a better camera phone for less than my iphone cost

actually, i asked them this question and they replyed "we have no plans" to do this. not much help

Hello qaz,

Actually i read in different Alamy articles that they are not excluding it in future. They want first to have the iphone version perfect and then there can be an Android version coming.

Lets see what time brings.

Mirco

Yes it has been answered:

There are too many of them. Android users and Android phones.

iPhones are easier to program an app for. All the phones are the same and the users probably as well.

No conspiracy there. It's certainly not true that Apple has send a box of the newest iPhones and iPads to a certain office building in Abingdon to win them over.

;-)

wim

I upload images to Stockimo taken with my Samsung phone(s), I just use Dropbox to transfer the photos to my mini iPad, it's easy and free.  I prefer editing the photos on the larger ipad screen and would transfer the photos to the iPad even if they had been taken with an iPhone.

I upload images to Stockimo taken with my Samsung phone(s), I just use Dropbox to transfer the photos to my mini iPad, it's easy and free.  I prefer editing the photos on the larger ipad screen and would transfer the photos to the iPad even if they had been taken with an iPhone.

But it still requires people to have an ipad or iphone to use Stockimo. Don't plan on spending the money as it would take ages to make any of it back.

Jill

Archived