Latest imagery for buyers

mickfly

When a buyer chooses 'latest imagery' they are presented with a list of photographers/agencies showing three pictures each, which, when clicked through are certainly not 'latest images', but some are from 2012 or earlier. Would a buyer assume you don't have any recent images for sale when seeing this?
Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

When a buyer chooses 'latest imagery' they are presented with a list of photographers/agencies showing three pictures each, which, when clicked through are certainly not 'latest images', but some are from 2012 or earlier. Would a buyer assume you don't have any recent images for sale when seeing this?

Just a thought.

You are absolutely right.  Some of the images shown have a ref number starting with "A" which means they were uploaded, not just taken, a few years ago.

Ed I think you are referring to the "New" tab whereas mickfly is referring to the box on the home page I believe.

Pearl

Yes Pearl I was referring to the latest imagery tab in the 'for buyers' drop down menu on the main page, where we are presented with artists, some of whom don't appear active at Alamy, and certainly not for the month they appear under!
In the October tab one of the photographers pictures is 2009, now it may have been uploaded  that month, but it would be ambiguous to call it 'latest imagery'.

BTW: I'm not complaining about the photographers.

Archived