Zoom from earlier in the month reported now

When checking myAlamy just now for October 20,  I saw on the graph I had a new zoom.   However when I checked my most recent views/zooms to see which image it was, no zooms were reported.  Changing the dates I figured out the zoom was from October 9.  It wasn't there last time I looked last week, and I don't get that many zooms with my small port, so I notice when I do get one.  Has anyone else had a zoom reported a while after it happened?  

Maria

Not just zooms - I have just revised my tracking spreadsheet (only for October so far) and most days had an increase in views - some days more than doubled the count. I will take it back to 1 September later. The moving average now better represents the effort I have been putting in :)

Not just zooms - I have just revised my tracking spreadsheet (only for October so far) and most days had an increase in views - some days more than doubled the count. I will take it back to 1 September later. The moving average now better represents the effort I have been putting in :)

True, as well as 6 zooms i've also got 250 more views from nowhere.

CTR for this and last month are the lowest they've been for years.

Same here. Though sales are very good this month for my main pseudonym (as well as my views and zooms), my CTR is only half of what it normally used to be. For the love of God, I can't figure out how the CTR rating works  :wacko:

Cheers,

Philippe

I gave up trying to figure CTR and Ranking out years ago. I just try to think about what might sell and let all that other stiuff over which I have no control and even less knowledge take care of itself. I work on the basis if I can do the right things it will work itself out in the end.

A lot of new UCOs, zooms, and views have showed up in All of Alamy for the week of 4 - 10 October:

UCO       zooms     views           CTR

sampled 10/15:   35,867    21,209     6,588,004    0.32

sampled 10/22:   42,283    31,836     7,948,915    0.40

I've left sales off because they're always slow to show up, so the increase (and there was an increase) isn't particularly meaningful. I've been routinely checking a sample week every month shortly after the week ended and again just before it falls off of All of Alamy (we only have access to one year's data). Over the course of a year, a handful of UCOs, zooms, and views mysteriously appear, but never anything like this difference. The updated stats are now very much in line with the sample week from early September. Clearly the folks at Alamy have restored much if not all of the data that had gone missing.

[edited to format table]

Archived