Anybody recently uploaded images from Canon G9

Hi everybody,

I have just been going through some old images from 2009 taken by the old Canon G9.

My question:  Any of you folks out there in recent times uploaded images from this camera and passed QC.

Many thanks,

Paul.

I have some best sellers here from my Canon G9 that I submitted years ago. The camera died years ago but it took some nice shots back in the day.

I think it's now on the unaccepted list so it probably is not a good idea to upload images from that camera.

Updated: I was wrong.It's not on the unsuitable list! Yeah! I too have older unedited photos from the G9 I may take a second look at.

L

Unfortunately, there's only one sure way to find out

Hey John, that is what i am trying to avoid, i have been trying my luck in recent month's with good atmospheric themes,  sorry to say QC did not pass them,  therefore i am reluctant to just upload old G9 images until feedback from forum members.

I agree Linda!  i also have some good selling shots from G9  with another supplier.

Again it is the case of QC got us running scared  ;).

Paul.

Unfortunately, there's only one sure way to find out

Hey John, that is what i am trying to avoid, i have been trying my luck in recent month's with good atmospheric themes,  sorry to say QC did not pass them,  therefore i am reluctant to just upload old G9 images until feedback from forum members.

I agree Linda!  i also have some good selling shots from G9  with another supplier.

Again it is the case of QC got us running scared  ;).

Paul.

No doubt there are some G9 users out there who can help you avoid possible incarceration. Good luck.

Archived