I was clicking right along, then.....

I promise this is my last word on this Tower image of mine: :)

I reworked the PP on my last Freedom Tower image, the one that landed me in the sin bin. I moved the tiff into Nikon NX2 and worked on a few small areas, bring back a little detail in the white-cloud refections. Doing most anything midway in PP in NX2 seems to add noise, so I again reduced noise on the tiff in PS. I also cropped the image and reduced the size to 25MP. Here it is: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/freedom-tower-again-ed-rooney.html

No, I'm not planning to submit the "fixed" image to Alamy. I see a need to be more conservative with QC.

Have to agree, it still looks SoLD to me. What camera, lens, f/n, ISO etc was this taken at? Did you start from a Raw image?

I too uploaded a batch on 8th July. It is still sat there awaiting QC. :angry:

Cell block H here I come. :(

Allan

I uploaded a batch on the 10th and still waiting. No Saturday morning club this week?

Phew, batch passed earlier today. :)

I too uploaded a batch on 8th July. It is still sat there awaiting QC. :angry:

Cell block H here I come. :(

Allan

I uploaded a batch on the 10th and still waiting. No Saturday morning club this week?

Phew, batch passed earlier today. :)

:D   I'd say sorry for your QC worries but it's kind of nice to know I'm not the only one nervous about it.  I am glad all of you got a pass.  That's quite a good feeling, almost as good as eating strawberry shortcake. 

Ed, sounds to me like you've got a plan.  That's the bullheadedness rearing up.  I have a bunch of that trait, too.  I won't let something lick me.

Betty

I promise this is my last word on this Tower image of mine: :)

I reworked the PP on my last Freedom Tower image, the one that landed me in the sin bin. I moved the tiff into Nikon NX2 and worked on a few small areas, bring back a little detail in the white-cloud refections. Doing most anything midway in PP in NX2 seems to add noise, so I again reduced noise on the tiff in PS. I also cropped the image and reduced the size to 25MP. Here it is: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/freedom-tower-again-ed-rooney.html

No, I'm not planning to submit the "fixed" image to Alamy. I see a need to be more conservative with QC.

Have to agree, it still looks SoLD to me. What camera, lens, f/n, ISO etc was this taken at? Did you start from a Raw image?

Looks great as an image but at 100%, I would agree with the SoLD by QC. I wouldn't have chanced it myself.

Archived