Why is the forum hidden?

Chuck Nacke

When the new Alamy front page started, the tab for the Forum dissapeared?  It was not until I was doing a Google search under my name, which I do a couple of times a month that I found my Alamy Forum again.  I thought it was gone? Is there something I missed on the sign-in page?

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

There is no longer a link within "My Alamy" but as Geoff said, you can click "For Sellers' > 'Forum' via the Alamy homepage.

Cheers

Alamy

Hi Chuck,

There is no longer a link within "My Alamy" but as Geoff said, you can click "For Sellers' > 'Forum' via the Alamy homepage.

Cheers

Alamy

Not to be pedantic Mr Alamy but the link is via both the Alamy home page and the My Alamy page - the header menu is on both pages.....

Hi Chuck,

Cheers

Alamy

Not to be pedantic Mr Alamy but the link is via both the Alamy home page and the My Alamy page - the header menu is on both pages.....

Its on lots of pages Mr Geoff, the homepage was just an easy example to give :)

Archived