Assuming you have filled out the payment details, i.e. how you want to be paid (see link in your 'My Alamy'), you will automatically be paid when your cleared balance hits the magic number of $75. The payment will be at the start of the month providing the clearance is met.

It's not like micro etc where you have to request payment.

The process is explained in Section 12 of your contrib agreement - the sales/payment workflow etc.

Write a strongly worded letter to Davy Crockett !!

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

:D You made my day....

Getting paid, by the way? I wasn't aware that we were getting paid. I thought this was a pastime activity....

Historically, Alex, I think he would have to write to Santa Anna.

I often write letters to Santa, once a year but don't get what I want. :angry:

Allan

Pedant :)

Not so unimportant for those who fought and died there. It was a rather big even in our history.

Allan, are you sure you have the right postal code? 

Pedant :)

Not so unimportant for those who fought and died there. It was a rather big even in our history.

Allan, are you sure you have the right postal code? 

And ours too Ed

The monument is in the form of a plaque, hewn out of Caithness stone and produced by Historic Scotland. On it is inscribed: "From the people of Scotland in memory of the four native Scots and the many other defenders of Scots ancestry, who gave their lives at the Alamo on 6 March 1836."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/mar/28/alamo-texas-scots-battle-memorial

Sales take at least 45 days to clear or, if you're me, longer.

Dashed annoying to have to wait 6 weeks longer and counting for the Mail to cough up $6, especially with a cleared balance of $73.

I'm in a similar situation, I had my first two licenses in February, with net totalling over $75, but I haven't received any funds.  So does that mean the purchasers have not yet paid for them yet?

If you go to Balance of Account on your My Alamy page you will see your situation. It is under Sales Information. Regrettably it can take a long time for sales to clear -- especially through distributors.

Paulette

Ok, now I understand, thanks Paulette.  Only one of my two sales have cleared, and it was the smaller one so I'm not at the payment threshold yet.  The larger one is from a textbook publisher.  

Archived