"My Alamy Homepage" in other languages?

MarcosMolina

Hello,

May I suggest the possibility of  having this great option called "My Alamy Homepage" (contributor's own website) published on the net in other languages, not only in English.
For example, my case. I live in Spain. If I publish "My Alamy Homepage" in English, the possible buyer will be soon discouraged from buying as he goes through the purchase process, especially in the "Image Use" dropdown menu option.
Not very many Spanish speaking people understand or read English at this level. Having "My Alamy Homepage" in Spanish would surely help to boost sales.

I know that translating a website is a lot of work, but has Alamy thought of the positive side?

Thanks for reading.

Marcos.

Bon dia, Marcos. Spanish? Why not Malloriquin or at least Catalan? Or Vietnamese? As with international airlines, the stock business is run in English. In the long ago it would have been French or before that in Latin. 

I once bought myself a six-month rest in Mallorca. While I was there, I thought I would pick up Spanish. You can guess how that turned out. Except for the package-tour blight on the South and East coasts, I think it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I lived in Port d' Andratx. I hope that hasn't been ruined. 

Archived